I was excited this morning to discover that the guys at Only72 have put together another great product sale – The $100 Startup sale – to help launch this new book from Chris Guillebeau.
This particular sale (Karol and Adam run 2 or 3 of these each year) includes a number of great products that I’ve had on my wishlist for a while. So I have to admit I snapped it up pretty quickly!
If you’re a blogger yourself, or interested in creating a blog or online business that allows you to share your passion and talents, this is a sale that’s definitely worth checking out.
This awesome bundle of products includes:
- A hardcover copy of “The $100 Startup” shipped to you anywhere in the world!
- Creating, Designing and Marketing Your Blog That Matters – Corbett Barr ($40)
- Blogging From the Heart ebook – Susannah Conway ($137)
- Identifying Your Passion Module + Workbook – Jonathan Mead ($97)
- Live Off Your Passion Lite – Scott Dinsmore ($47)
- You Don’t Need a Job, You Need Guts – Ashley Ambirge ($40)
- Men With Pens Ebook Package – James Chartrand ($70)
- The Tao of Awesome – Johnny B Truant ($79)
- 30 Days of Courage w/Yoga Module – Marianne Elliott ($50)
- Ethical Selling That Works – Pam Slim ($97)
- Double Your Banner Ad Income – David Risley ($47)
- The Personal MBA Guide to Small Business Infrastructure – Josh Kaufman ($49)
- How to Make iPhone Apps – Free the Apps ($97)
- Evernote Essentials – Brett Kelly ($25)
- Turning Your Hobby into a Career – Alyson Stanfield ($51)
- Unconventional Guide to Publishing – Chris Guillebeau ($79)
You can read more about each of these products here – just make sure you scroll down the page (it took me a while to figure that out in my half-asleep state this morning!!)
Don’t forget, this sale is running for 72 hours only – ends 2am Melbourne time Friday 4th May (12pm EST Thursday 3rd May).
I’m pretty sure that if you do decide to get The $100 Startup bundle, you won’t regret it. The guys at Only72 are sure of that too, and so your purchase is 100% guaranteed (if you don’t love it, they’ll refund your money, no questions asked).
And if you buy your $100 Startup products using one of the links here on my blog, I’ll be donating the affiliate commission – a very generous 50%, or $50 per purchase! - to the Hamlin Fistula Fund. You can read more here about how this will support Dr Catherine Hamlin’s work with women suffering from obstetric fistula.
Enjoy checking out the great offerings over at Only72. Let me know what you think of the products, and if there’s anything there that’s been on your wishlist!